MameInstaller, allows the user to install the Windows platform Mame/Mame32 emulator to their hard disk. It provides the user automation of the installation, and is updatable for future installation options via the options list. This is a replacement for DOS batch script installations. Supports Mame and Mame32.
- MAMEInstallation options screen now allows the user the ability to select folders for both the source directory and destination directory. This is achieved by going to the source/destination column and clicking on the button at the right-hand side of the current cell. This will then show a directory selector screen. Furthermore, the MAME installation options screen, also provides the user with the ability of copying the source structure to a selected drive for the 'destination' column. Plus the user, could alternatively use the 'change drive' feature for either the 'source' column or the'destination' column.
- Main screen, now allows the user to select all installation options or deselect them all.
- Options of selecting the installation directories of all MAME/MAME32 components.
- Automatic start of MAME/MAME32 after installation.
- User help file or downloadable user guide.
- Shortcut keys
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 and normal size(96dpi) fonts.
- Disk space required for installation: 10MB (for the normal version) and 2582kb (for the .NET version.)
- Processor: Intel 300mhz upwards.
- Memory: 64mb upwards.
- Operating System: Windows 95(normal version only)/98/NT3.51(normal version only)/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003.
- Additional software: .NET framework v1.1 for MAMEInstaller.NET
This product is freeware
Bug-fixed on both versions whereby free space was limited to a max of 2gbs. Fix allows for hard disk drives bigger than 2gbs.