Re-UseIT is designed so that a team of developers can re-use any existing code in new or existing projects. This is done by allowing the user to enter the text to search for, select the directory to search in (including the option to search its sub-directories), as well as being able to select which file types to search for the required text.
- Enter text to search for.
- Add/Remove available file types for searching.
- Select file types to search with
- Select main directory for searching.
- Option to include sub-directories in search.
- Displays a list of matching files containing the entered text, and the line number it was found at.
- Ability to view the matching files in notepad.
- Help file.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 and normal size(96dpi) fonts.
- Required disk space: 3.3mb upwards.
- Processor: Intel 300mhz upwards.
- Memory: 64mb upwards.
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT3.51/NT4/ME/2000/XP.
There is a 30-day trial version in the trials downloads section.